Expert Maritime Inspection & Comprehensive Logistic Solutions
Global Marine is comprised of professionals with over 25 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry and maritime inspection sector.
Our inspectors will work on your behalf in the following areas:
- Cargo inspection and quality/quantity control
- Transshipment surveillance (STS loading masters)
- Draft survey and bill of lading
- Bunker survey
- Supervision of your port calls
- Terminal, shipowner representation in QHSE / Environment and commercial matters
- Export/import goods inspection
- Your ASIP representative on your facilities
- Terminal Safety Officer
Due to the economic, safety, and environmental stakes, these tasks will be entrusted to teams with strong experiences and training, having worked for major oil groups and upholding industry standards.
Global Marine caters to all your logistical needs on your sites:
- Material balance
- Q&Q control
- Warehouse management
- Container inspection
Global Marine is also an operator in the field of product quality control in service stations.
Thanks to an innovative system and in partnership with an additive expert manufacturer, we offer a preventive treatment in tanks to avoid a total halt of operations.
Available 24/7, our technicians can respond quickly across the territory. Trust Global Marine for your maritime safety, inspection, and logistical needs. Let our experience work for you.